Welcome to the North Burleigh Surf Life Saving Support’s Club.
Become a Member today for only $5 and receive 10% off food and beverages and many more fantastic benefits!
Click here for full details and our online membership form.
Conditions of Entry
North Burleigh Surf Life Saving Supporter’s Club patrons must be:
- a member;
- a member’s guest;
- a member of a reciprocal club; or
- a visitor who resides outside of a 15km radius of the club.
All patrons are required to present relevant identification as outlined in the Queensland Liquor Licensing Legislation. Acceptable ID must be one of the following:
- Driver’s Licence or permit
- Government issued proof of age card (18+ card)
- Australia Post Keypass
- Foreign Licence (if in English)
Management reserves the right to refuse entry if the above identification cannot be produced.
Smart Casual Attire is required at all times.
Not permitted at any time:
- Bare feet
- Excessively brief or revealing clothing
- Obscene or offensive clothing, including insignia
- Ripped or torn clothing
Not permitted after 6pm:
- Football shorts, stubbies or similar
Please note that appearance must be clean, neat and tidy at all times. Footwear must be worn at all times. Management reserves the right to determine dress standards and Management’s decision shall be final in all matters relating to dress rules and behaviour.
Management reserves the right to refuse entry. Thank you for respecting our dress code