North Burleigh Surf Life Saving Club is pleased to offer you the very latest in TAB self serve wagering technology! Outlined below is a basic guide as to how to use the service however please feel free to ask any of our staff for assistance in getting started TattsBet. We are only to happy to help!
1. See the bar staff about opening an TattsBet account. The accounts are free to open but require a minimum of $10 to be loaded onto the card. You will be asked to select a security question (in case you ever forget your PIN and need to callTattsBet to recover it) and asked to set up a PIN on the card. Please note North Burleigh SLSC staff do not have access to your password.
2. You will then be asked to load a dollar value onto the card – minimum of $10 maximum of $500. Payment must be cash. ATM facilities are available at 2 locations within the club. The card must be treated as cash, if you misplace your card you will need to contact TattsBet to rectify the problem, North Burleigh SLSC staff cannot do this for you but we can provide you with the contact number.
3. Now that you are all set up with an account and a card you can head over to the TattsBet terminals simply touch the screen to get started. You can select from a wide range of sports and racing and view the odds on the screen. The terminal will prompt you through placing your bet and ask you to swipe your card to finalise the transaction. There are plenty of opportunities to change or cancel your bet at any time.
4. Once your bet is placed you can continue to enjoy the clubs facilities while the race is run or the match is played. You can swipe your card through the self serve terminals at any time to check your betting history eg. What bets you have on. Should your bet/s be successful your winnings will be automatically credited to your card.
5. You can use the winnings on the card to place future bets or withdraw the cash (up to $500 per day). Please see staff at the bar to make withdrawals.
We hope you enjoy the TattsBet experience when you visit the club!